There are several reasons for using a kit from PartsForSigns.com to retrofit your sign to LED:
- They are more efficient to operate, saving you money!
- PartsForSigns.com has products that are specifically designed to replace fluorescent bulbs and neon. It’s simple, and it works!
- LED provides consistent, bright, and controlled lighting.
- Speaking of eliminating maintenance costs, LED's have more longevity!
- You can do it yourself! The retrofit kit can be installed easily. It is a DIY project requiring minimal electrical knowledge. No service call and labor fees from a Sign Company!
- Fluorescent and neon lighting are phasing out. Most sign companies are replacing these with LED. Sooner or later, you are going to need to change over.
- Fluorescent and neon replacement parts are going to become harder and harder to find.
- LED is low voltage and installed properly, can be safer.
- PFS.com has been in business for 13 years and has over 65 years of sign experience.
- PFS.com can offer tech support for registered customers.
- PFS.com is easy to use with fast shipping.
- PFS.com is THE largest consumer online store for sign parts.
- Most all parts are in stock and ready to ship!
Maybe you have been thinking of switching from magnetic to electronic ballasts for your signs. That may seem like a good idea at first, but it’s not worth it because you may have to rewire your entire lighting setup. The simplest and best solution is to go straight to LED.
Ready to Get Started?
Click below to start your retrofit.
- LED Sign Light Retro Fit KITS
- Fluorescent Retrofit
- RETRO FIT Neon Channel Letters to LED
- RETRO FIT Fluorescent to LED